December 9, 2006

Light Box and View From a Skylight














I had made a light box a couple of weeks ago, with instructions that I found on the web. It didn't cost very much to make, but am having loads of (frustrating) fun learning to work in this new environment. My problem is trying to get the lighting right. I am using a couple of compact flourescent bulbs, but think I will have to change them to incandescent, as they throw out too much yellow light.


Yesterday morning, after our big storm, I was making my usual cup 'o tea, looked up into the skylight, and this is what I saw. Although it looks like clouds in the sky, it's actually snow that had accumulated overnight on the skylight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good photography, really like your lightbox shots, nicely arranged content amd sharp clear images. Very enjoyable! Chuck B.